Data-driven Animations in After Effects
Originally Aired - Monday, April 17 | 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM PT
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
Creating animations for infographics can be fun… until you have to continually update the data. Learn how to load external data, in JSON format, into your composition and let After Effects do the heavy lifting. Learn to make adjustments to text, graphics and animations by simply updating a simple text document.
We will discuss how to:
- Create lower-third and captions quickly
- Quickly creating a JSON file from Excel, Google Spreadsheet, CSV, or tabbed text
- Loading JSON files into your comp
- Using he expression editor to access data
- Mapping data elements to After Effects objects