VR Production Workshop
Originally Aired - Friday, April 14 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PT
North Hall Offsite | Offsite
Pass Required: VR Production Field Workshop Pass
Don't have this pass? Register Now!
Log in to your myNAB Show to join the zoom meeting!
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
In this 2-day comprehensive workshop, Jeff Greenberg will empower attendees with the appropriate tools, knowledge and hands-on experience required to create their next immersive masterpiece and easily distinguish between their zenith and nadir.
Please note this is a 2-day workshop. Day 2 will occur on site from 9am-noon, then continue online post event.
The workshop is designed to provide:
- The most thorough overview of 360/VR content creation. We’ll take a look at its history, where it is to and future considerations - all while using 360 technology hands-on.
- Maximize creativity and efficiency creating appealing 360 content and provide practical tips and practices and workflow advice attendees may apply to their very next 360 project.
- Shooting 360 to expand the capabilities of HD and 4K production
You will learn:
- An overview of stitching
- Editing techniques and tricks for using 360 content in flat video
- Importing 360/VR Footage in Premiere Pro
- Viewing 360 content
- Editing and Reorienting 360 footage
- Adding 360 transitions and effects
- Applying Text and Graphics
- Performing a Basic Camera Rig Removal in After Effects
- Exporting our 360/VR projects to youtube and Vimeo
The 360/VR Production and Post hands-on workshop is ideal for:
- Experienced content creators
- Film and journalism students
- Video editors
- Knowledge of Windows OS or Mac OS
- Fluency in video production and basic video editing terminology
- 360/VR video equipment is provided during the workshop
- Attendees will be required to bring their own portable drives if they want to have the footage they capture
- A smart phone is required to use 360 apps and control the camera