How to Host Interactive Webcasts
Originally Aired - Friday, April 14 | 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM PT
Pass Required: Visual Storytelling Conference Pass
Don't have this pass? Register Now!
Log in to your myNAB Show to join the zoom meeting!
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
Are you looking to connect with your audience in a more engaging way? Interactive webcasts are a powerful tool to reach a broader audience and increase engagement. In this presentation, you'll discover everything you need to know to host a successful webcast.
- Discover the essentials of hosting interactive webcasts that engage and captivate your audience.
- Learn how to select the right platform and tools to plan and execute a successful webcast.
- Explore how to create compelling content, use interactive features to boost engagement, and manage Q&A sessions effectively.
- Gain a solid understanding of the key elements required to host a successful webcast.
- Walk away with practical tips to take your next event from good to great.