BUSINESS IN-DEPTH Building Your Freelance Brand
Originally Aired - Saturday, April 15 | 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM PT
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
As a creative freelancer, you run a small business. How do you balance delivering your creative work with getting the word out about your skills and talents? And how do you choose between multiple social channels, email marketing options, and networking opportunities to leverage your dollars and time for the most impact? After this session, you’ll be ready to amp up your freelance brand.
- Learn how to define and pitch your USP
- Building your EPK and why it matters
- Thought leadership, blogging and microblogging—is it worth the time?
- Determine which social channels are best for you
- Get strategies for how to plan your social media calendar
- Learn who is your customer base, who are your micro-influencers
- Develop amplification strategies for your business