PREMIERE PRO IN-DEPTH Beyond the Basics
Originally Aired - Saturday, April 15 | 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM PT
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
A session of “next-level" techniques and workflows for Premiere that assumes a good base level of Premiere knowledge and builds upon that with advanced techniques. This ranges from footage preparation and logging to advanced editorial, mixing and finishing.
We will discuss:
- How to use metadata and markers to log footage
- “Pancake editing” from making selects to editing sequence to sequence
- Hidden settings and keyboard shortcuts
- An overview of clip mixing vs track mixing, a concept unique among NLE’s to Premiere Pro
- An overview of third party extensions that make life in Premiere Pro easier, faster and better