Essential Photoshop Skills for Video Pros
Originally Aired - Sunday, April 16 | 8:00 AM - 9:15 AM PT
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
Photoshop is an essential production tool and a fantastic complement to both FCPx and Premiere Pro – but it is also incredibly deep and complex. As a video editor you may not need to know Photoshop inside and out… but you still nee to be able to hop inside and out. This session covers the basics of getting around in Photoshop and using it with Premiere Pro and FCPx.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Repair still images and process camera raw photos for video output
- Take images back and forth between Final Cut/Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Properly Scale and export Tiff, PIC, PNG, and Jpeg files – and understand the benefits and challenges of each format.
- Work with layered Photoshop files.
- Use the tools in Photoshop repair and enhance video files