Failing with Grace
Originally Aired - Sunday, April 16 | 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM PT
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
How do you let failure effect you? Mistakes are inevitable in all stages of production. How you handle them decides if you will have another try.
In this session, we will walk through:
- Tips on transforming mistakes and failures into opportunities
- How to communicate with teammates and clients when a problem occurs
- How to identify problems to quickly solve them
- How to plan and be ready for failures and problems
- Tools that can help prevent common problems
Not every failure is a complete defeat. They can create opportunities, build trust within your team and/or client, and help us to grow into more of who we are meant to be.