Inside Exposure: How to Use Reflected & Incident Light Meters
Monday, April 17 | 8:00 AM - 9:15 AM PT
Pass Required: Post Production World Pass
Don't have this pass? Register Now!
Log in to your myNAB Show to join the zoom meeting!
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
Digital cameras are masterful tools for capturing photographs both moving and still. Everyone of them has a blind spot in determining the right exposure. In this session, Kevin Ames uncovers how camera meters see light, the shortfalls and how to overcome them. Kevin welcomes questions during this presentation. In this session you’ll learn…
- How in-camera light meters measure light
- How to make the right exposure every time
- To understand reflected light
- To understand incident light
- How to use a color reference chart