Editing & Mixing Audio in Davinci Resolve
Originally Aired - Monday, April 17 | 8:00 AM - 9:15 AM PT
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
Are you an editor curious about DaVinci Resolve? A freelancer who has been called for creative cutting on Resolve? On staff and your employer has been asking about other tools for changing budgets? Just wondering what all the fuss is about beyond the “big 3” NLEs? Then this session is for you.
We will discuss:
- How to get started in Resolve with minimal fuss
- Using some of the editorial tools unique to Resolve
- The Cut page vs the Edit page for craft editorial
- A look at Edit page timeline mixing vs Resolve’s dedicated Fairlight digital audio workstation
- Have question about editing in Resolve? Bring them!