Mastering Resolve OFX Plugins
Originally Aired - Tuesday, April 18 | 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM PT
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
Warren Eagles is a long term Resolve Colorist, grading his first feature film using Resolve back in 2006. He continues to use Resolve for his day to day grading commitments in Australia coloring everything from YouTube clips to feature films. Warren travels the world teaching Color grading for his training company the ‘International Colorist Academy’.
In this session Warren explains how learning and practicing with the DaVinci Resolve OFX Plugins can help you get an edge over your competition. Post Production is very busy at the moment as we play catch up after C19. The downside is that people are hungry so it is very competitive. Learn the key color grading OFX plugins to get you ahead of the competition.
This is an intermediate class aimed at current Editors, DPs and Colorists who want to add more tools into their Post Production armory.
Warren will demonstrate the OFX Plugins that he uses most in his color sessions.
- Color Compressor - Very subtle color adjustment tool
- Deband - Fantastic solution for fixing 8bit banding in skies
- Face Refinement - Make the CEO look good, fast and effectively
- Patch Replacer – Remove objects from the frame
- Color Space Transform - Transform from 1 camera to another’s Color Space
- Match Move - Great for sky replacements
- Lens Flares - Combined with the FX Tracker