Producing & Directing Talent on Camera
Tuesday, April 18 | 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM PT
Pass Required: Post Production World Pass
Don't have this pass? Register Now!
Log in to your myNAB Show to join the zoom meeting!
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
How do you get the best out of talent for your next video production? What is the casting process? And how do you direct non-professionals who have to be in front of the camera, such as corporate executives and others?
After this session, you’ll feel confident in your skills and saavy about working with talent on camera.
- How do you budget dollars and shoot schedules?
- How do you run a casting session? (virtual vs in person)
- What’s the difference between union and nonunion?
- What’s the best way to direct professionals on camera?
- How do you direct non-professionals on camera?