Character Design and Animation Essentials
Originally Aired - Tuesday, April 18 | 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM PT
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
If you’re a motion designer who has wondered how to best create your next animated characters, this session is for you! We will be looking at a wide variety of tools to break down several different solutions for character animation depending on what style you are going for. In this session we will look at After Effects and Character Animator, as well as several different scripts available for After Effects.
Check out the topics listed below:
- Basic character design in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Fundamentals of character rigging in After Effects
- Going deeper with character animation in After Effects with 3rd party scripts
- Fundamentals of character animation, and walk cycles in Character Animator
- Integrating Character Animator and After Effects