Monday, April 17 | 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM PT
Pass Required: Post Production World Pass
Don't have this pass? Register Now!
Log in to your myNAB Show to join the zoom meeting!
This Session Has Not Started Yet
Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.
Learn techniques to add animation to static photographs and illustrations. Add video and animations to photos in Photoshop, or manipulate artwork in After Effects using displacement maps, patterns, and fractals. Learn to combine multiple effects to create realistic, animated effects to images without the use of video.
What you’ll learn:
* Masking techniques in Photoshop and After Effects
* Use Displacement Maps with fractals and patterns
* Creating a looping particle system
* Add and animate lighting effects
* Create visual interest for ads and digital signage