Director at Valentina Vee LLC
Valentina Vee is a full-time director born in Kazakhstan and based in Los Angeles. She’s worked with major worldwide brands like Nike, Dell, Fujifilm, Universal, Discovery, Apple, Verizon, and National Geographic. Her TV show for Discovery, "Gimme Mo," was nominated for an Emmy. She creates content that raises awareness for causes, encourages positivity, and promotes diversity in front of (and behind) the camera. Valentina is also the Resident Pro cinematographer at Aputure Lighting, a Master Trainer for Adobe, and a Moment Pro, teaching professional filmmaking courses in cinematography and editing to hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.
- So You Wanna Shoot Videos?
- Friday, April 14 • 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM PT
- PRODUCTION IN-DEPTH Lighting 101
- Saturday, April 15 • 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM PT
- Create Stunning Production Decks
- Sunday, April 16 • 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM PT
- Creating MOGRTs for Adobe Premiere Pro From Start to Finish
- Sunday, April 16 • 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM PT
- The Art of the Montage
- Monday, April 17 • 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM PT
- Trials & Tribulations for an Independent Cinematographer
- Tuesday, April 18 • 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM PT
- Making the Most on Location: Lighting What Matters
- Tuesday, April 18 • 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM PT